Visible Light Sensors, Visible Light Detectors
- While packages are on one circuit board, avoid mismatching in the thermal expansion of each component, generate cracks in the package and break the bonding wire.
- Do not immerse plastic parts in tin tank.
- During soldering, when adding thermal stress in a moisture absorbing state, moisture evaporates, swells and generates stress to the internal package.
- To avoid swellings and cracks in the surface of the package, followsoldering conditions below.
- Wave soldering method: 120°C < 60s、260°C < 5s.
- Manual soldering: 260°C < 5s、340°C < 3s.
Lead-forming and cuttings :
- Before soldering, perform lead forming at normal temperature.
- While forming or cutting the lead, stay the area at a distance of 5 mm or greater from the root of the lead.
- Avoid mounting which may cause force on the root of the lead.
- Without opening the original wrapper, the recommended storage environment is: 5°C ~ 30°C, Humidity less 85%.
- After opening the original wrapper, the recommended storage environment is: 5°C ~ 30°C, Humidity less 60%.
- This product is humidity sensitive device. In order to avoid moisture absorption after unpackage, it is recommended that the opened packaging be stored in an airtight container with desiccant.
- After opening the package, the original should be used within 12 hours.
- If the desiccant fails or the device is exposed to air for more than 12 hours. Should be used for dehumidification treatment at 60°C / 24H.
- Do not wash with water to avoid corrosion.
- Under any circumstance, the cleaning time should be within 1 minute of normal temperature.
- Alcohol is recommended as a cleaning agent when cleaning products.
- If you use other cleaning agents, you need to confirm whether the cleaning agent will corrode the epoxy body.
- Freon can not be used as a cleaning agent.
- When cleaning products with ultrasonic cleaning, ultrasonic power and time should be less than 300W and 30 seconds, respectively.
- PCB and product can not touch the oscillator. Can not make the product on the PCB resonance.
- This model is static sensitive devices, so static electricity and surges can damage the product.
- To all the equipment, machines, tables, and the ground must be anti-static ground.
- Requires the use of anti-static wrist strap wear.
Download Entire Light Sensors, Ambient Light Sensors in PDF file.
Visible Light Sensor Φ3
ThumbnailDescription Size (mm) Peak Wavelength (nm)
1 PT-IC-GC-3-PE-520 Visible Light Sensor of Security Infrared Filter 3 520 Simulate the human eye, peak wavelength 520nm. Using super 82 layer coating process on the Chip. 100% Filter infrared interference. The starting point does not drift. Nice appearance.
Download (PT-IC-GC-3-PE-520) PDF
2 PT-A6-BC-3-PE-520 Visible Light Detector for Security Lighting 3 520 The (PT-A6-BC-3-PE-520) Visible Light Detector family using high quality chip packaging and processing super-plated infrared filter membrane on chip surface, so this sensor can fully filter infrared interference.
Download (PT-A6-BC-3-PE-520) PDF
3 PT-IC-BC-3-PE-550 Visible Light Sensor for infrared monitoring products 3 550 Token IR visible light sensors precise light measurement across a wide spectrum of wavelengths. Simulate the human eye, peak wavelength 550nm. Good batch consistency, completely solve the infrared light start too early.
Download (PT-IC-BC-3-PE-550) PDF
4 PT-IC-AC-3-PE-550 Light Sensors control the infrared light 3 550 Token providing optimized light sensing solutions to enhance system efficiency and ease-of-design. It is no need to add the casing and extra filter and effective filtering out the effect of light reflection due to infrared emission on security products.
Download (PT-IC-AC-3-PE-550) PDF
Visible Light Sensor Φ5
ThumbnailDescription Size (mm) Peak Wavelength (nm)
1 PT-IC-GC-5-PE-520 Visible Light Sensor of Security IR Filter 5 520 Simulate the human eye, peak wavelength 520nm. Using super 82 layer coating process on the Chip. 100% Filter infrared interference. Dedicated to infrared monitoring products.
Download (PT-IC-GC-5-PE-520) PDF
2 PT-A6-AC-5-BN-520 Visible Light Detector for Security Lighting 5 520 Fast response, stable performance, aging at +85°C/65% humidity for 1000 Hr. Cadmium and lead free with RoHS compliant. Replace the traditional CDS photoresistor. The starting point does not drift. Nice appearance.
Download (PT-A6-AC-5-BN-520) PDF
3 PT-A6-AC-5-PN-580 Visible Light Sensor for Security Lighting 5 580 By selecting the accuracy of chips, under strict management of production process, (PT-A6) visible light sensors finished batch consistency uniform. The consistency is 3 to 5 times higher on comparison of similar photosensitive devices.
Download (PT-A6-AC-5-PN-580) PDF
4 PT-IC-BC-5-PE-550 IR Visible Light Sensor 5 550 Token IR visible light sensors precise light measurement across a wide spectrum of wavelengths. They provide the time-proven Token silicon phototransistor chip that users have come to count on through the years, with the more IR function incorporated in the plastic epoxy package.
Download (PT-IC-BC-5-PE-550) PDF
5 PT-IC-BC-5-PN-550 IR Visible Light Detector 5 550 Using super 82 layer coating process on the Chip. 100% Filter infrared interference. When control the infrared light, it is no need to add extra casing and filter on low illumination.
Download (PT-IC-BC-5-PN-550) PDF
6 PT-IC-AC-5-PE-550 Visible Light Sensor RoHS Compliant 5 550 Token providing optimized light sensing solutions to enhance system efficiency and ease-of-design. The spectral response of the integrated light sensor with a very low dark current that are optimized for sensing low level light signals.
Download (PT-IC-AC-5-PE-550) PDF
7 PT-IC-AC-5-BN-520 Visible Light Sensor Replace CdS photoresistor 5 520 The consistency is 3 to 5 times higher on comparison of similar photosensitive devices. The precision can be controlled as narrow as 10%. Fully meet the customer requirements for starting the LUX value.
Download (PT-IC-AC-5-BN-520) PDF
8 PT-IC-AC-5-PN-580 Infrared Monitoring Light Sensors 5 580 Built-in infrared filter, can be anti-infrared interference. IR visible light detector using high quality chip packaging and processing super-plated infrared filter membrane on chip surface.
Download (PT-IC-AC-5-PN-580) PDF
Light Sensors - Explanation Of Product Code