Token Trap is employing piezoelectric technology's mechanical resonance, it is almost unaffected by the surrounding circuits, and its characteristics do not deviate when it is implanted in the printed circuit and no adjustment is required.
Utilize Token special piezoelectric materials, Token trap filters has a high Q compared with IFT and a high selectivity is obtained. It also has a remarkable frequency temperature coefficient, high selectivity and high stability.
In TV set, video signal is used in picture amplitude circuit after video signal detection block, ceramic resonator is insert here and trap circuit is formed in order to eliminate sound signal involved in video signal.
Token (XT MB) Series are band reject type used for video and sound IF attenuation. The 3 terminal XT MB Series contains 2 elements on one substrate for additional attenuation. XT MB Series can be used in the sound IF of CATV/VCR receivers.
The (XT MB) series is lead-free and RoHS compliant. Token will also produce devices outside these specifications to meet specific customer requirements, please contact our sales for more information.
Download (XT MB) datasheet, PDF.
(XT MB) Trap Filter Quick Selection :
- Dimensions (Unit: mm): 10.0 max x 8.0 max x 4.0 max.
- XT3.58MB f0:3.580MHz; 25db min @f0; 40(kHz)min@25dB Att BW
- XT4.43MB f0:4.430MHz; 30db min @f0; 50(kHz)min@30dB Att BW
- XT4.5MB f0:4.500MHz; 35db min @f0; 70(kHz)min@30dB Att BW
- XT5.5MB f0:5.500MHz; 35db min @f0; 90(kHz)min@30dB Att BW
- XT5.74MB f0:5.742MHz; 35db min @f0; 90(kHz)min@30dB Att BW
- XT6.5MB f0:6.500MHz; 35db min @f0; 90(kHz)min@30dB Att BW