The tubular ceramic insulator has a fixed number of windings and is wound with heavy alloy wire as a resistance element. The staggering wound is made according to the desired resistance value, followed by the placement of the component mounts.
Metal parts are heavily plated to prevent oxidation at high operating temperatures and to prevent corrosion. This power wirewound resistor is high temperature-resistant, dissipates heat well, has a low temperature coefficient that varies in direct proportion, and is suitable for application loads involving brief current surges.
The (DST) Series is RoHS compliant and lead free. For non-standard technical requirements and special applications.
Downloads Complete Specification in PDF High Current Tubular Round Edge-Wound Power Resistor.
- Motor Starters, Electric Distribution Resistors,
- Load Measurements, Industrial Machinery Resistor,
- Current Limiting Resistors, Automation Control Installations,
- Dynamic Braking Resistors, Load Dumping Resistor, Instrumentation.
(DST) Starter Construction:
- DST's high power rating (500W~1000W).
- DST is available in various shapes or in resistance boxes.
- Low resistance value (0.5Ω-7Ω) provide applications high starter power and capacity.
- Metal parts are heavily plated to prevent oxidation at high operating temperatures and to prevent corrosion.
- The resistance value range of the set number of windings on the ceramic form is relatively low with Tolerance ±10%.