Token offers power resistors mounted in BOX type enclosures and can be pre-wired for easy installation both at the OEM's factory and at an industrial job-site. The design of BOX Series provides to enclosure unlimited combinations of power wirewound resistor units to meet customer requirements.
(BOX) series is able to absorb high energy at high voltage while remaining non-inductive (for non-inductance version). Sizes up to 4800 watts are available for shipment depending on the resistance value required. Token engineering staff
can assist customers in meeting their design needs. Our production capabilities allow us to design and manufacturer some of the most unique resistor packages offered.
Custom is standard at Token Electronics. Contact us with your specific needs.
Downloads Complete datasheet in PDF High Energy Grid Box High Voltage Resistor Enclosure (BOX).
- Excellent heat dissipation,
- High power load capability and durability,
- Low temperature coefficient that is directly proportional.
- An assembly-type enclosure contains DR (Round-Wound Power Units) series
or DQ (Wave-Shape Ribbon-Wound Power Units) series.
- The BOX (grid, screened cover or solid bottom plates) Series offers excellent protection and safety.
- A welded frame construction for large applications is utilized to provide a robust design for resistor mounting in both indoor and outdoor environments.
- Terminal blocks, thermal switches, conduit knockouts, fusing, and fans are available.
- Accommodates a flexible range of assembly options for convenient utilization and installation.
- More information links to the DR and DQ features for exact specifications.
- Other customer specified requirements are available on request.
- Electric Power Distribution Resistor, Suitable for educational modeling applications,
- Load Testing, Industrial Machinery, Dynamic Braking Resistor,
- Instruments and Automation Control Installations.