Commercial grade low power carbon film resistors offer high quality performance for applications that do not require surge protection or precision tolerances.
Providing design engineers with an economical power resistor with high quality performance, Token Electronics now offers commercial grade low power carbon film resistors. Designated the RDM Series, the conformally coated resistors offer high quality
performance for applications that do not require surge protection or precision tolerances.
The commercial grade carbon melf resistors are available in flame retardant packaging and have ideal specifications for consumer electronic or electrical devices. The RDM Series resistors offer a wide resistance range for devices with power ratings
below 1W, delivering high quality performance for general purpose applications.
The RDM Series resistors are ideal for general use applications including electrical equipment, small appliances and consumer electronics, such as televisions and other high-volume products.
The RDM Series film resistors feature power ratings from 0.125 to 1W, with a resistance range from 1 Ω to 1M Ω. Standard tolerances for the devices are to ±2% and ±5% with TCRs as low as ±300ppm/°C for values
of 1K Ω or less. Maximum working voltage ranges from 200V to 350V.
Contact our sales representative with your specific needs.
Download PDF Specification Carbon Film MELF Low Noise Resistors (RDM).
- Free direction for mounting due to cylindrical design. Electrodes strength is higher than flat chip resistors.
- Coating color: Yellow; Marking: Color code (3 color band). Speciality carbon film technology. DIN: 0204, 0207, 0309.
- Specially plated electrodes for high solderability. Lower current noise than flat chip resistors.
- Lead (Pb)-free and RoHS compliant.
- Home appliances, Electrical Equipment, Consumer electronics.