Technology of Diagonal Through Hole Nickel Core Integrated Inductor Design.
An integrated circuit structure is provided with (TCDU) inductor formed of a high magnetic susceptibility nickel metal core coil. The Nickel Core Integrated Inductor (TCDU) measure high current rating up to DC 33 Amp., frequency high up to 1.0MHz with low DC resistance.
Three compact sizes are available, 8.5mm x 8.5mm, 10.2mm x 10.2mm, and 11.5mm x 11.5mm. Making them ideally for today's DC/DC converter in distributed power systems or VRM, and motherboards for laptop and desdtop computers applications.
The (TCDU) inductors are RoHS compliant and meet standard requirements. Custom parts are available on request. Token will also produce devices outside these specifications to meet specific customer requirements, contact our sales for more information.
Download complete specification Nickel Core Integrated Inductor (TCDU) PDF.
- Ultra low cost. High current rating up to DC 33 Amp.
- Shielded construotion. High frequency range up to 1.0MHz.
- Very low DC resistance. RoHS compliant.
- Inductor for general purpose use.
- Motherboards for laptop and desdtop computers.
- DC/DC converter in distributed power systems or VRM Applications.